BSB seeks next Chairman
Having led the BSB since we opened for membership in 2015, our Chairman Dame Colette Bowe is nearing the end of her five-year term and will step down at the end of 2019.
We are now seeking a new Chairman with the drive and commitment to continue to champion the culture agenda across the banking sector and act as an ambassador for the BSB and our work.
• Lead the Board and direct its agenda, taking full account of the issues and concerns of all Board members
• Establish, maintain and nurture senior relationships with member firms
• Represent and act as an ambassador for the BSB
• Unquestioned integrity, independence and gravitas
• A good understanding of the sector and corporate landscape, and proven experience working under media scrutiny
• Experience as a Chair
Closing date for applications: 4 March 2019
For further information about the role please contact Spencer Stuart:
+44 (0) 20 7298 3410
If you have a press or media-related query please contact Laura Conaghan: